Friday, July 07, 2006
      ( 8:44 AM ) Rebecca  
Upcoming Readings

Hello Dear Everyone,
Just want to make sure you know about my upcoming readings. I have two more in Seattle this summer and *three* in the Bay Area! Oh please come! Please bring all your friends. Please buy my book. I am contemplating doing a little midwest/east coast leg of the tour later this summer although I am rather afraid of what might happen to me in the heat. If you are from one of the following cities 1)Chicago 2)New York 3)Boston 4)DC, drop me a line and let me know if there's a good bookstore near you and if you think you could help me get oh, at least five people to a reading.

Monday, July 10, 7 p.m.
Third Place Books
17171 Bothell Way NE
Lake Forest Park, WA

Friday, July 14, 7:30 p.m.
Black Oak Books
1491 Shattuck
Berkeley, CA

Sunday, July 16, 3 p.m.
Books, Inc.
301 Castro Street
Mountain View, CA

Monday, July 17, 7:30 p.m.
Books, Inc.
2251 Chestnut St.
San Francisco, CA 94123

Thursday, August 17, 6:30 p.m.
Reception & Booksigning
Queen Anne Books
1811 Queen Anne Avenue, North
Seattle
| #
E-mail Breakup Babe






My novel BreakupBabe is out! You can buy it here.

Check out my author blog here, and my new personal blog here.


Photo by Bradley Hanson

This blog was the inspiration for my novel. It helped me get through a horrible breakup and kept me entertained for years. But all good things must come to an end. I will recycle oldies but goodies from the archives here, but will blog about about writing here, and about all kinds of other stuff here.

The Nice Peeps Who Link to Me

Powered by Blogger