Wednesday, June 08, 2005
      ( 9:48 AM ) Rebecca  
My God. Every time the Celebrity blows through town, I feel as if I've been hit by a tornado. These days, he's usually only here for one night at a time (most often a weeknight) and he inevitably has to get up at some ungodly hour, so there is always a lot of action - and very little sleep - packed into those short hours of his visit.

That is because the Celebrity is a one-man drinking, f*cking, partying machine. On the days after his visits, I am always in an exhausted daze and my condo looks like a war zone. I have usually had more s*x in a few hours than I thought possible with a man over age 18.

I've also gotten a truckload of compliments and affection and attention - because the Celebrity may know how to party like a rock star (for the record, he is not a rock star), but he is nonetheless focused on me like a laser when we're together. So even though he runs me ragged (yours truly is not a partying machine), that kind of attention - from someone who lives everything to the hilt, from work to adventure to relationships - is addictive.

If not exactly restful.
| #
E-mail Breakup Babe






My novel BreakupBabe is out! You can buy it here.

Check out my author blog here, and my new personal blog here.


Photo by Bradley Hanson

This blog was the inspiration for my novel. It helped me get through a horrible breakup and kept me entertained for years. But all good things must come to an end. I will recycle oldies but goodies from the archives here, but will blog about about writing here, and about all kinds of other stuff here.

The Nice Peeps Who Link to Me

Powered by Blogger