Thursday, June 09, 2005
      ( 9:51 AM ) Rebecca  
Darlings, you can stop your begging now because I am never going to tell you who the Celebrity is. I have probably revealed too much already! Though I can tell you no, he is not a rock star and no, he is not married. At least, I don't think he's married.

*I* am the rock star here, let's remember that. In fact, my band will be making our debut next weekend with moi on the keyboards. We're performing at a wedding however, so you won't be able to come see me play. It also means I won't be able to wear a really rock-star-like-outfit, which is really the whole point of playing in a band, but I'm sure I'll be able to dig up something sexy.

Gotta run.

xo
| #
E-mail Breakup Babe






My novel BreakupBabe is out! You can buy it here.

Check out my author blog here, and my new personal blog here.


Photo by Bradley Hanson

This blog was the inspiration for my novel. It helped me get through a horrible breakup and kept me entertained for years. But all good things must come to an end. I will recycle oldies but goodies from the archives here, but will blog about about writing here, and about all kinds of other stuff here.

The Nice Peeps Who Link to Me

Powered by Blogger