Thursday, April 07, 2005
      ( 8:23 AM ) Rebecca  
I must have tried at least five times to post something yesterday but $#%! Blogger wouldn't let me!

Anyway, I know you're all just jonesing for you Breakup Babe fix, so in short order, here's the latest:

First and foremost, yours truly is no longer anonymous. Any would be suitor can now Google me and discover that I am the author of a seemingly man-hating (yet undeniably entertaining!) blog.

So I am off to Montana to live under a rock because I clearly have no chance of finding a husband anymore - except as GalPal #3 pointed out - one who doesn't have Internet access, and they are all living in Montana under rocks as well (writing anti-government propaganda in longhand.)

It's too bad because the Breakup Babe of yore seems to have re-emerged, if only temporarily, shaking her booty in bars around town and meeting attractive, high-quality (!) men.

If anyone is aware of a good rock, please let me know. Close to a stream would be good. Close to a coffee shop would be even better, but I know that's a bit much to ask.
| #
E-mail Breakup Babe






My novel BreakupBabe is out! You can buy it here.

Check out my author blog here, and my new personal blog here.


Photo by Bradley Hanson

This blog was the inspiration for my novel. It helped me get through a horrible breakup and kept me entertained for years. But all good things must come to an end. I will recycle oldies but goodies from the archives here, but will blog about about writing here, and about all kinds of other stuff here.

The Nice Peeps Who Link to Me

Powered by Blogger