Monday, September 27, 2004
      ( 8:05 AM ) Rebecca  
Search for true love over? Yeah, right!

What kind of drugs was I on anyway? Oh yes, many, I forgot.

I've been on vacation my darling ones, and I suppose I forgot to tell you. But I am back and I have dirt.

Namely about the Two-month Talk I had with Library Boy last night. And why must there always be a Talk? I thought, maybe, for ONCE, I could get by without a Talk!

But you'll have to be patient just a little longer as I worm my way into grim, gray Seattle reality here after sunny biking soujourn on the Oregon coast.

Stand by.

| #
E-mail Breakup Babe






My novel BreakupBabe is out! You can buy it here.

Check out my author blog here, and my new personal blog here.


Photo by Bradley Hanson

This blog was the inspiration for my novel. It helped me get through a horrible breakup and kept me entertained for years. But all good things must come to an end. I will recycle oldies but goodies from the archives here, but will blog about about writing here, and about all kinds of other stuff here.

The Nice Peeps Who Link to Me

Powered by Blogger