Wednesday, April 28, 2004
      ( 2:48 PM ) Rebecca  
OK, this is what I want to know. How am I supposed to work under such circumstances? I have a date with the cutest, most charming boy in the world tonight and it's still almost FOUR hours away.

Not only that, I'm having a chat with someone tomorrow who may launch my literary career. Now that I've told you about it of course, I've undoubtedly jinxed it and will just end up a sad-sack old maid alchoholic instead of the Next Big Thing with my own candy-colered chick lit sensation (why yes I'll sign a copy!).

But ANYWAY. The point is, I've got 3 hours and 45 minutes left in this windowless hole and I don't know how I'm going to stand it.

Well, three hours and 44 minutes now.


| #
E-mail Breakup Babe






My novel BreakupBabe is out! You can buy it here.

Check out my author blog here, and my new personal blog here.


Photo by Bradley Hanson

This blog was the inspiration for my novel. It helped me get through a horrible breakup and kept me entertained for years. But all good things must come to an end. I will recycle oldies but goodies from the archives here, but will blog about about writing here, and about all kinds of other stuff here.

The Nice Peeps Who Link to Me

Powered by Blogger