Friday, February 20, 2004
      ( 4:43 PM ) Rebecca  
Hear ye, hear ye, I am alive!

I am tan; I am relaxed. I am also out of medication so my relaxation will last exactly 13.45 hours more unless I hightail my still-white butt to the pharmacy and get a refill on my five hundred prescriptions soon.

But anyway. What to tell you? Do I start with all the hot-blooded sexy Latino men who swarmed me at the resort? (Never mind that I was the only single muchacha there, not to mention the only muchacha under 300 pounds.)

Or perhaps with the time I fell in the river and almost got swept into the Honduran jungle, never to be seen again (destroying my digital camera in the process)?

Or what about the day I almost killed someone in order to get coffee?

Maybe I should start instead with my close encounter with a barracuda? Or my plane ride back through a thunderstorm?

But I still haven’t filled you in on the latest with The Captain (not to be confused with The Captain II, who I met in Honduras).

I don’t know where to start. So maybe I’ll just wait til tomorrow. One has to transition slowly back from vacation, oui?

| #
E-mail Breakup Babe






My novel BreakupBabe is out! You can buy it here.

Check out my author blog here, and my new personal blog here.


Photo by Bradley Hanson

This blog was the inspiration for my novel. It helped me get through a horrible breakup and kept me entertained for years. But all good things must come to an end. I will recycle oldies but goodies from the archives here, but will blog about about writing here, and about all kinds of other stuff here.

The Nice Peeps Who Link to Me

Powered by Blogger