Thursday, November 20, 2003
      ( 11:52 AM ) Rebecca  
OK, OK I need to get you all caught up. So much is happening here in BB Land, but I’ve been buried in that silly, sprawling confection of a “novel” that I’m writing for NaNoRiMo that I haven’t had time...

So, the bullet points:


  • I just "happened" to leave my card on Melancholy Hipster Boy’s kitchen table.

  • MHB just "happened" to call.

  • I have been thinking nonstop about MHB ever since I met him.

  • This is not necessarily a good thing. Means I will overlook mental illness, sociopathic tendencies, and host of other BRIGHT RED flags for the sake of lightning, thunderbolts etc

  • MHB and I are going out tonight.

  • Meanwhile, I smooched Friendster Boy.

  • Friendster Boy is a catch. Smart, funny, laid back, sporty, outdoorsy, together, attractive. And FB likes BB.

  • Then why isn’t BB crushed out on FB? Because it would be too sensible that’s why.

  • But she is going to give it a chance. BB is not going to let her inner 5-year old run the show this time

  • BB has told FB she wants to take things “slow” and that she is dating others

  • Meanwhile, everyone and their mother is trying to set BB up with their friends

  • Oh, and there’s the French guy I picked up in the Bldg 44 cafeteria.

  • Have I missed anything? Probably.

  • Oh yeah. The Backcountry Ski God appears to not care about my existence. Hmmph.

    Now what should I wear tonight?


| #
E-mail Breakup Babe






My novel BreakupBabe is out! You can buy it here.

Check out my author blog here, and my new personal blog here.


Photo by Bradley Hanson

This blog was the inspiration for my novel. It helped me get through a horrible breakup and kept me entertained for years. But all good things must come to an end. I will recycle oldies but goodies from the archives here, but will blog about about writing here, and about all kinds of other stuff here.

The Nice Peeps Who Link to Me

Powered by Blogger