Sunday, September 21, 2003
      ( 6:47 PM ) Rebecca  
Well, I may have lost a friend-that-is-a-boy (I never did OFFICIALLY call him my b-b-boyf - well WHATEVER, now did I?) but yesterday, I gained the perfect pair of jeans.

Used. Size 6 (I gotta feel good about something, OK?). Sexy and stylish but comfortable. Feel like I've been wearing them all my life.

Total: $12.

Of course, then I had to go buy a slinky dress, a slinky tank top, a mini skirt, and sexy-stripey t-shirt (all very practical for fall, don't you think?) and the monetary damage got a little worse. Oh, there was the manicure too.

But all in all, not to bad pricewise, all things considered.

Maybe I'll even go against policy and post a picture of me wearing the jeans. It's time you guys got a look at me anyway.

For now, I'll probably be posting in both places, until I figure out who I am and what I'm doing. For those of who you don't have the new link yet, I'll send it soon. I'm being slow, sorry!

Confidential to Indie Rock Dad: don't you dare create a fake e-mail address and ask me for the link!

Confidential to CGLB: If you're still reading, I'm sorry you found this blog and I'm sorry that you had to read those things about yourself.
| #
E-mail Breakup Babe






My novel BreakupBabe is out! You can buy it here.

Check out my author blog here, and my new personal blog here.


Photo by Bradley Hanson

This blog was the inspiration for my novel. It helped me get through a horrible breakup and kept me entertained for years. But all good things must come to an end. I will recycle oldies but goodies from the archives here, but will blog about about writing here, and about all kinds of other stuff here.

The Nice Peeps Who Link to Me

Powered by Blogger